Food Allergy Notice: Due to space limitations from COVID, we are unable to schedule FPIES challenges at this time.
Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Education
- Living Confidently with Food Allergy Handbook
- Managing Food Allergies – BCH Center for Nutrition
- Peanut & Tree Nut Booklet: Managing Food Allergies – BCH Center for Nutrition
Page 15ff: List of Peanut & Tree nut free manufacturers
- What is Oral Allergy Syndrome?
Epinephrine Autoinjector Information
Click on the image of the epinephrine to view instructional video
- Epinephrine Autoinjector Comparison & Info
- Anaphylaxis and EpiPen Use (Mylan)
- Anaphylaxis and Auvi-Q Use
- Anaphylaxis and Generic Epinephrine Auto-Injector Use (Impax Branded)
- VIDEO: How to Use the Auvi-Q
- VIDEO: How to Use the EpiPen & Mylan Branded Generic
- VIDEO: How to Use the Generic Epinephrine Autoinjector (Impax Branded)
- VIDEO: How to Use the Generic Epinephrine Autoinjector (Teva Branded) – manufacturer’s video – start at 3:09
- Teva Branded Epinpehrine Autoinjector – manufacturer’s website
- FDA ALERT About Amneal and Impax Generic 0.3mg Epinephrine – Missing Stop Collar can cause accidental overdosage
- Letter to HCP: Warning about EpiPen and Mylan Generic Epinephrine Autoinjector
BCH Allergy Newsletter Signup – receive updates about news, events, and research.
Food Challenge Information
- FARE Patient Registry – Help advance understanding and research into food allergies by submitting your information into this registry
- Instructions for Home Feeding of Peanut Protein for Low Risk Infants NIH
- Managing Life Threatening Food Allergies in Schools MA Department of Education
- Flying with Food Allergies: Legal and Medical Concerns Kids with Food Allergies Website
- 8 Steps to Minimize Allergic Reactions to Peanuts and Tree Nuts on Airplane Flights Kids with Food Allergies Website
- Online School Staff Training Module for Management of Food Allergies & Anaphylaxis AllergyHome Website
- Order Free Trainers for Generic Epinephrine Auto-Injectors (Impax) – Trainers not provided with Impax generic autoinjectors
- Allergy’s High Anxiety: How to Tame Kids’ Fears of Food Reactions – Allergic Living
Boston Children’s Hospital Food Allergy Groups
The Boston Children’s Hospital Food Allergy Program offers groups for children and teens with food allergies and their parents. Groups provide opportunities for children to share experiences, learn about allergy management, and practice skills. Parent groups focus on allergy management skills and how to support children in coping with food allergies. Please email or call us if you are interested in being contacted about upcoming groups.
- Email: [email protected]